Acetonitrile is the chemical compound with the formula CH 3CN. This colourless liquid is the simplest organic nitrile (hydrogen cyanide is a simpler nitrile, but the cyanide anion is not classed as organic). It is produced mainly as a byproduct of acrylonitrile manufacture. It is used as a polar aprotic solvent in organic synthesis and in the purification of butadiene.
In the laboratory, it is used as a medium-polarity solvent that is miscible with water and a range of organic solvents, but not saturated hydrocarbons. It has a convenient liquid range and a high dielectric constant of 38.8. With a dipole moment of 3.92D, acetonitrile dissolves a wide range of ionic and nonpolar compounds and is useful as a mobile phase in HPLC and LC-MS. The N-C-C skeleton is linear with a short C-N distance of 1.16 Å.
Water content ≤100ppm
1) 160kg/drum, 12800kg(80drums)/20'FCL
2) 800kg/IBC tank, 16000kg(20IBCs)/20'FCL
1) High quality, reasonable price and excellent service.
2) We have our own chemical sub-package warehouse, can do ciq and supply hazardous cargo packing license.
3) Company located in shandong province, which is famous for its chemical industry in china. and for most chemical products we can found producers here.
4) Nearby the world-famous seaport-qingdao. thereby we have smooth transportation ways for our worldwide clients.