Methyl cyclohexane is an organic compound with the molecular formula is CH3C6H11. Classified as saturated hydrocarbon, it is a colourless liquid with a faint odor. Methylcyclohexane is used as a solvent. It is mainly converted in naphtha reformers to toluene.
National Standard Superior Grade
Water content ≤100ppm
(For more details, please contact us for the COA.)
1) 155kg/drum, 12400kg(80drums)/20'FCL, 24800(160drums)/40'FCL
2) 750kg/IBC, 15000kg(20IBCs)/20'FCL, 25500(34IBCs)/40'FCL
1) We have over 20 years experience in chemical solvents, we guarantee offer high quality product, reasonable price and excellent service.
2) We have our own chemical sub-package warehouse, can do CIQ and supply hazardous cargo packing license.
3) Company located in shandong province, which is famous for its chemical industry in china, and for most chemical products we can found producers here.
4) Nearby the world-famous seaport Qingdao. Thereby we have smooth transportation ways for our worldwide clients.